- Limit the news: Sure, you need to know what’s going on in the world, but spending too much time listening to COVID-19 news only fuels stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Keep moving: Exercise is essential for relieving stress and maintaining your physical, mental, and emotional health. Dance at home, take a daily walk (maintaining social distancing), or learn yoga.
- Follow a routine: Creating and following a daily routine gives you and your family structure and a sense of normalcy that can help offset stress.
- Connect with technology: Set up times to talk with family and friends, whether face-to-face via videoconferencing, using chat on social media, or the old fashioned way: over the phone. Think outside the box. For example, you can have a dinner party or do a book club through a videoconference.
- Schedule time to play: Whether you and your family love board games, video games, or watching movies, get together at a specific time every night.
- Stay healthy: The foods you eat affect your mental and physical health, so make sure your meals are healthy. Getting a good night’s sleep is also vital for your mental health.
- Seek help: If you’re diagnosed with a mental health disorder, it’s essential to stick with your treatment program.
The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday”
Palak Raheja , is dynamic, goal oriented, self starter and out-of-box thinker and a psychologist . She is driven to be the best at what she does and able to accomplish tasks and finish projects on time within scope. Her idea of growth is not in the terms of position but also to grow with the demands of today in order to achieve the objectives through efficient and resourceful techniques.
She is also a teacher/trainer. and a panic healer She is consultant with various organisations and ngo’s . She is very empathetic and an outgoing person .