There’s not a lot of art that can be compared to Murad Osmann’s photos that broke the internet. Just when we thought so, we stumbled upon Sakshi’s profile. She is a young, wanderlust-stricken solo female traveler from India. Check out some of her photographs that we absolutely dig.
1.Footprints in the sand at Jaisalmer
2. Exploring McLeodganj with just herself for company
3. Feeling poetic at Golden Temple, Amritsar
4. Feeling the Delhi chills while #framinghands
5. The royal city, some henna, and a caption well framed – Jodhpur – the regal city that blooms with urban chic colours and joy!
7. Living a dream at Neergarh Waterfall, Rishikesh
8. Rishikesh, this time in hues of blue
8. Reaching out to never-ending beauty at Bhaktapur, Nepal
10. The pink city’s charm captured perfectly against just the palm of her hand at Amer Sagar, Jaipur
Well, this is just the beginning of Sakshi’s stopworthiness. Keep travelling and exploring, girl,
To see more of her awe-inspiring work head on over here.